- Amigos de Animales
- Buenos Vecinos de Boquete
- Fundacion Pro-Integracion (Handicap Foundation)
- Club de Leones de Boquete
- Club Rotario de Boquete
- Loco por Leer (Children's literacy program)
- Fundacion Alto Al Crimen (Crime Stoppers)
- Associacion de Reciclaje (REaL Recycling)
- Fundacion Biblioteca (Boquete library)
- Santa Lucia Children's Camp (for Casa Hogar Trisker children)
- Knit 'N' Knatter (making blankets, sweaters and hats for newborn indigenous babies)
- Club Activo 20-30 (local civic club similar to Jaycees in the U.S.)
In any case, we're thrilled to have Anayansi who is deeply imbedded into the Panamanian community, has a great business sense, and is totally committed to the betterment of the Boquete community.
We need volunteers to help with organizing the silent auction, the bake sale, publicity, live auction, and numerous other jobs. Let us know if you can help out.
We're also happy to report that Banco General has stepped up again this year as our Event Sponsor with a $5000 donation which is safely ensconced in our Banco General account earning interest. We're gearing up to begin soliciting donations for our next big event which will be February 9 and 10, 2013. If you (or someone you know) want to get some really great advertising and exposure for your business, product or service, be one of the first to make a donation and your logo, website, and information will be at the front of our Auction Gallery Album. Just email us with the details of your donation and we'll take it from there.
We've already received a few donations that are up for bids and you can see them at our Auction Gallery 2013 Album. We have also put some of our indigenous craft items and our T-shirts on consignment at El Cacique Souvenir Shop on the corner by the Park. Stop in and take a look.