1. For the 3rd year in a row, Banco General has become our "Event Sponsor" with a $5000 donation. If you are in Banco General please say "Thanks" to Luz or any of the client service reps.
2. We have 108 items up for bids on our Auction Gallery Photo Album. Some good buys. Take a look and send us a bid or two.
3. We've reduced the price on the Bid 4 Boquete t-shirts from $10 to $7. We have mostly gray and green left and most are size Large with a few X-Large. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like one.
4. We have these great wine bottle fabric bags made by the ladies of the Handicap Foundation for sale. Contrasting interior fabric, and ribbon draw strings with beads. Take a look. They're only $8 and can class up a cheap bottle of wine you are giving. And (believe it or not) the ladies are also going to make some fancy bags for the boxed wine (cardbordeaux). "It's not great wine; but it's Clos." These will be priced at $4.
5. We have one other item that is not up for bids but is up for sale at a good price. Dr. Matt Holstein, David Chiropractor has given us some certificates for a complete high technology analysis of spine and joint problems. This is a $25 exam but we are selling them for $20. More details here: Alternative Health Center.
6. We have a "In Memory" section on our website. If you would like to honor or memorialize a person close to you, this is an excellent way to do it. See the section on our Major Donors web page.
7. And lastly, if you have anything at all you can donate to help us make Bid 4 Boquete 2013 a success, please let us know. Be creative; use your imagination. Volunteer to be part of a committee. We need a co-chairman for the childrens games and a co-chairman for the bake sale. Is that you???
Penny, Bonnie, Anayansi